By subscribing to our website, you will receive periodic emails from us. We promise not to spam you and you can opt out at any time.
We do not sell your name or any personal data that you provide to us.
Under the GDPR, if you are within the European Union, you are entitled to have your data deleted if you contact us.
Information We Collect and How it is Used
When you access our website, you may provide personally identifiable information including but not limited to your name, email address and avatar image when leaving comments.
This information is collected when you subscribe to our newsletter, leave comments or use the contact us form.
Your personal information is used to personalize your experience, tailor advertisements to you, and provide personalized offers to you. Additionally, like many other websites, Milana’s Travels collects certain information about you through Google Analytics and Log Data. This information is used to analyze website statistics related to user behavior and interests and helps enhance your experience.
Cookies: To provide you with a more personalized experience, we may collect cookies during your session. Cookies are files with small amounts of data that a website sends to a computer’s hard drive when you are viewing the website. Just like any other website, we collect non-personally identifiable information such as your geographic location, date and time of visit and IP address.
Information you submit: When you subscribe to our email list or leave a comment, your name and email address may be required in order to leave a comment/subscribe to our site. If you leave a public comment, your name may be visible to everyone but your email address will not be.
Milana’s Travels does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that Milana’s Travels has personally identifiable information of a child under 13, please contact us immediately to have it removed.
Third Party Links
We may use Google Ad Sense advertisements along with other advertisements on our website. We have no control over third parties and they have their own privacy policies listed on their respective websites.
Additionally, Milana’s Travels uses the following third party service providers:
- Amazon Affiliates-As an Amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases made through our links at no additional cost to you.
- Google Analytics-this service tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites.
- SheMedia-this is an advertising platform used to deliver relevant ads.
- MailChimp-We use this service to deliver updates and newsletters via the email address you provided when signing up.
Your Rights Related to Personal Information
- You may opt out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails.
- You may contact us to amend/change the personal information we have stored for you.
- You may access the personal information we have stored for you by contacting us.